Great news! In August 2016 Bank of America will be updating the Arizona DES Electronic Payment Card website.
This upgrade will include a new website design with improved navigation to manage your account online. There is nothing you need to do for this upgrade. When you see the new website, simply log in with your existing username and password. For added security and protection, email address and security questions will now be required to access your account online.
Thank you for being a Bank of America cardholder.
Bank of America
Arizona DES Electronic Payment Card.
The Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES) Electronic Payment Card is a method for receiving payments from the DES Unemployment Insurance Program and the Division of Child Support Services. You do not need to have a bank account to get the Arizona DES Electronic Payment Card.
- The Electronic Payment Card gives you access to your payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Use your card to make purchases in stores, online, or over the phone.
- Get access to cash at point of sale* terminals, ATMs, and at participating banks and credit unions.
- Use your card to pay bills - in person or online.
- For questions about your Electronic Payment Card, you can review Frequently Asked Questions by selecting the FAQs link, or use the Contact Us link for specific questions. You can also contact us by phone at 1.855.847.2030 (voice), or TTY 1.866.656.5913. Outside the U.S., call collect at 423.262.1650
* Point of sale: a retail merchant that accepts Visa cards.