A convenient, low cost
alternative to receiving
Bank of America
CashPay® Visa® Payroll Card.
Important Notice for CashPay Payroll Card Cardholders:
Effective August 30, 2014, Bank of America is making some positive changes to your fee schedule.
The following fees will be eliminated or reduced:
- Eliminated Monthly Maintenance fees, ATM Transaction Decline fees, Pinned POS Purchase fees, and Cash Access fees.
- Reduced and clarified Card Replacement Domestic fees and Card Replacement International fees.
The updated Standard Fee Schedule can be viewed under the Terms and Conditions link.
Warning for Maryland EPiC cardholders:
Bank of America will not ask for information like your card number, PIN, expiration date, etc on an unsolicited phone call or text. If you have questions about any e-mail or text notification that you receive, please call the number on the back of the card. It has come to our attention that fraudulent smartphone apps may have been created for the purpose of identity theft relating to Maryland EPiC card accounts. You should be aware that the Maryland Child Support Enforcement Administration (CSEA) and Bank of America have NOT created any smartphone apps to check EPiC information at this time. Please do not download any smartphone apps claiming to be for use with your Maryland EPiC card.
Should you have further questions please contact CSEA at 1-800-332-6347.
The Bank of America Visa Payroll Card is a reloadable prepaid card that provides employees a secure, convenient, low cost alternative to payroll checks.
The CashPay Visa Card provides you immediate access to your pay with all the convenience of Visa purchases and the security of cardholder liability protection. You have access to your money 24 hours a day via purchases everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, pinned point-of-sale terminals and ATMs. Account information is always available through this site, at the ATM, or by calling toll-free customer service.
Your money is automatically deposited into your own individually-owned account. The card is welcome everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted - millions of locations worldwide including Internet and mail/telephone order merchants, all Maestro® pinned point-of-sale terminals and Bank of America, as well as Visa and Cirrus ® ATMs
Bank of America CashPay Visa Payroll Card Benefits include:
- Saves time - easy access to funds by 9:00 a.m. (standard direct deposit availability of funds) and no waiting in lines to cash paycheck.
- Convenience - use for purchases everywhere that Visa debit cards are accepted, pinned point-of-sale terminals and to withdraw cash at virtually any ATM 24 hours a days
- Provides security - no need to walk around with large amounts of cash
- Eliminates check-cashing cost - some pay up to 15% of face value to cash check at check-cashing stores
- Improves control over money - take only what you need, when you need it
- Account information and customer service - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Note: If your company issues CashPay ATM cards only, your card may be used at all Maestro and Interlink pinned point-of-sale locations, as well as at Bank of America, Visa and Cirrus ATMs.