1. What is the EDD Debit Card?
2. What are the benefits of having the EDD Debit Card?
3. What will I receive with my EDD Debit card?
4. Will my name appear on my EDD Debit Card?
5. Can my EDD Debit Card account be a joint ownership account?
6. Can I use my EDD Debit Card immediately?
7. How can I transfer my funds to my checking or savings account?
8. How can I check the current balance in my EDD Debit Card account?
9. What are the fees associated with using my account?
10. What is a transaction fee or service fee?
11. When are transaction fees charged?
12. How do I make a Visa purchase using my EDD Debit Card?
13. Will my EDD Debit Card affect my credit score?
14. Can I get cash at a point of sale terminal?
15. How long do my benefit payments stay on my card?
16. How often are funds deposited on my card?
17. Is there a daily maximum I can take from my EDD Debit Card account?
18. How do I keep track of my account transaction activity?
19. Who should I call with questions about my EDD Debit Card account?
20. Am I responsible for transactions that I did not make?
21. How do I dispute a transaction?
22. What are the Bank of America EDD Debit Card Customer Service hours?
23. Can I use my local Bank of America banking center for customer service on this account?
24. How do I change my address on this account?
25. What time of day can I withdraw or make purchases with my payment?
26. Are there any transactions that I can make with my card that will cause a “hold” on my funds?
27. If my purchase is greater than the available balance on my card, can I apply the balance toward the purchase?
28. How do I sign up for mobile text and e-mail alerts?