A convenient, low cost alternative to receiving government payments.
The Government Prepaid Debit Card is an alternative to checks for receiving payments conveniently. You do not need to have a bank account to get the Government Prepaid Debit Card.
- The prepaid debit card gives you access to your payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- No more check-cashing fees - in most cases, you won't pay a fee for using your card.
- Use your card to make purchases in stores, online, or over the phone.
- Get access to cash at point of sale* terminals, ATMs, and at participating banks and credit unions.
- Use your card to pay bills - in person or online.
- For questions about your debit card, you can review Frequently Asked Questions by selecting the FAQs link, or use the Contact Us link for specific questions. You can also contact us by phone at 1.866.213.4074 (voice), or TTY 1.866.656.5913. Outside the U.S., call collect at 423.262.1650
* Point of sale: a retail merchant that accepts debit cards.