Bank of America
Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card.
All State of Maryland offices will be closed on February 17, 2014. Unemployment insurance payments will be delayed by one day.
The Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card is the method for receiving Maryland unemployment insurance payments. You do not need to have a bank account to get and use the Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card.
- The prepaid debit card gives you access to your unemployment insurance benefit payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Use your card to make purchases in stores, online, or over the phone.
- Get access to cash at point of sale* terminals, ATMs, and at participating banks and credit unions.
- Use your card to pay bills - in person or online.
- For questions about your debit card, you can review Frequently Asked Questions by selecting the FAQs link, or use the Contact Us link for specific questions. You can also contact us by phone at 1.855.847.2029 (voice), or TTY 1.866.656.5913. Outside the U.S., call collect at 423.262.1650
- For questions concerning unemployment insurance eligibility, please contact DLLR online at www.mdunemployment.com or by calling:
- 410-949-0022 From Baltimore Area and Out-of-State
- 1-800-827-4839 Toll Free Outside Baltimore (but within Maryland)
- For The Hearing Impaired: Contact Maryland Relay
* Point of sale: a retail merchant that accepts debit cards.